Wednesday, 11 November 2015

Autumn/Winter Maternity Style

Hi guys, hope you're all well. One of the big things you have to deal with while pregnant is your ever changing body and, of course, that means having to buy yourself a brand new wardrobe. While everyone loves shopping, a lot of the time it's at the back of your mind as you have hundreds of other things to think about (making sure the nursery is ready, buying a travel system, buying bottles, buying baby clothes...) but it's important to think of yourself too.


Look 1: Jumper | Skinny Jeans | Cardigan | Boots 


Look 2: Dress | Pumps | Bag 


Look 3: Coat | Jumper | Jeans | Boots

Luckily, I haven't had to go out and buy much yet as I'm still able to fit into most of my clothes albeit some are definitely more comfy than others. I have a pair of maternity over the bump trousers for work and was given a maternity top by my mother-in-law but it's only a matter of time before I need lots more... So, of course I thought this is the perfect excuse to do a maternity wishlist!

Are there any must haves in your maternity wardrobe?

Read the rest of my pregnancy series: My Pregnancy Experience So Far | 22 Weeks Update | 23 Weeks Update

Thanks for reading,

Rachael

2 comments: