Monday, 2 November 2015

Avon Advanced Techniques Moroccan Argan Oil Review

Hi guys, I hope you're all well. I've seen a real difference in my hair now that I'm pregnant; before my hair was always flat as flat can be and it's gotten oily very quickly whereas now there's a bit of volume and I find I'm not washing my hair as often as before. Because of this, I'm trying a little harder to have my hair look nice - I always took the lazy girls way out before - and I've been using the Avon Advanced Techniques Moroccan Argan Oil on my midlengths and ends.



Avon is a brand that I've known about for years but only tried after becoming a representative and after using their products, I was sad that I hadn't tried anything sooner. I think people can make a snap judgement about a brand and I definitely did that with Avon but I buy their products regularly now.

The Avon Advanced Techniques Moroccan Argan Oil can be used on all hair types but I think it will benefit damaged/bleached hair the most and uses Moroccan argan oil and vitamin e to nourish and protect your hair. Although this isn't advertised as being a heat protect product, I always see a difference in my hair after blowdrying if I don't use this: more frizz and more breakages.

I generally use 1-2 pumps and rub between my hands before running through the midlengths and ends of my hair. You can apply this to wet or dry hair but I find it doesn't work with my hair if I apply it dry, so I only ever use this after I'm out of the shower/bath. If you have a comb or a tangle teaser, always brush through once you've applied the oil to make sure it's evenly distributed otherwise you'll have areas that have too much product and no one wants that!

This is a brilliant, budget friendly argan oil that has all the benefits of a higher end product plus, as you're only using a pump or two at a time, it's really long lasting. The above is a picture of my second bottle and I had my first for around 6 months or so. Normally, this is £5.50 but you can currently get it for £3.30, so it's an even better bargain!

Have you ever tried Avon's argan oil? 

Thanks for reading,

Rachael

2 comments:

  1. I use this! And I couldn't have said it any better myself! Definitely worth a try! :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It definitely is, so glad you like it. Makes such a difference to the feel of my hair! x

      Delete