Friday, 13 November 2015

Barry M Natural Glow 2 Palette Review

Barry M Natural Glow 2 Shadow and Primer Palette, Barry M, beauty, review

Barry M is a brilliant brand and they always surprise me with their fab quality products for prices that won't break the bank. It's one of the top brands I recommend to friends and family who want some decent makeup on a budget. The Barry M Natural Glow 2 Palette was a must when I saw it in Superdrug and I picked it up right away. Although I personally don't have the Urban Decay Naked palette, I thought this looked like a great alternative and for only £6.49 you can't complain!

The Barry M Natural Glow 2 palette is a great addition to any makeup lovers collection, be you a veteran or a newbie, because it has shades for everyone. Plus the palette is so handbag friendly as it's so compact; this is definitely one I take with me when travelling. The palette has 6 shades, a primer and two sponge applicators. I believe the first palette came with a blush and not a primer. I'm really not a fan of the applicators provided and definitely prefer using my own brushes but they're a nice addition for anyone starting off who maybe doesn't own any brushes yet. 

The primer is a nice addition, too, for those starting out but it's not one I would use unless I had run out of everything else. I did try it with one of the applicator provided and I found that it has a tendency to clump so, although not the most hygienic, it's best applied with your ring finger. It does make the eyeshadows last a little longer than if applied without and definitely reduces the amount of movement throughout the day but it doesn't compare to my normal primer.

Barry M Natural Glow 2 Shadow and Primer Palette, Barry M, Barry M eyeshadows, beauty, review

Barry M Natural Glow 2 Shadows and Primer Palette, Barry M, Barry M eyeshadow palette, review, beauty

The Barry M Natural Glow 2 palette eyeshadows don't seem to have names, which is a shame as I do love the quirky names that brands come up with, but they are beautiful shades nonetheless. There are three matte and three shimmer shades so there's something to keep everyone happy. From left to right the shades are: a matte yellow based cream, a matte light grey, a matte mauve, a shimmery light gold with pink tones, a shimmery darker mauve and a shimmery deep brown with purple undertones. The shadows are quite soft so beware of any fall out but they blend beautifully and are very wearable for a day or night look.

Have you tried the Barry M Natural Glow 2 Palette?

Thanks for reading,

Rachael

2 comments:

  1. The colours on this palette are amazing! I love the burgundy shade and the gold-ish one next to it! It's quite cheap as well for an eye palette!

    Montse ¦ http://beauteur.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are great colours; especially for this time of the year. Cheap and cheerful definitely but there's no compromise on quality which is why I love Barry M! x

      Delete