Saturday, 21 November 2015

Tangle Teezer Review

Tangle Teezer, pink Tangle Teezer, haircare, brush, review

Hi guys, I hope you're all well. I'm pretty late to the Tangle Teezer bandwagon and boy, oh boy, do I wish I had bought one before! If you haven't heard of Tangle Teezer before it's a specially designed hairbrush which detangles your hair without pulling and causing any damage which can be used on wet or dry hair.

For reference, I have very long, thin hair and there is a lot of it so my hair tangles really easily. Rob also has a tendancy to twist my hair into lots of little knots and not tell me and these become monsters to get out without damaging the fudge out of my hair. So, because of this, I've been on the lookout for a decent hairbrush for a while that won't rip the head off me; I was using a standard paddle brush before.
Tangle Teezer, Tangle Teezer bristles, haircare, review

I believe there is some sort of voodoo magic in the bristles that mean that it doesn't pull your hair and, trust me, this has been tried and tested on normal person tangles and the monster mess that Rob's inflicts and it gets everything out, every time and I'm not pulling half of my head out. What I love about this is that you can use this in the shower too; so, after rinsing my shampoo out, I apply my conditioner but then brush through with the Tangle Teezer to ensure it's evenly distributed and, again, no tugging! I really didn't believe it would work but I am an absolute convert now.

I have thrown away my paddle brush now as I just don't see the need for it but I am looking to get a decent round brush for blow drying but I think I will forever use the Tangle Teezer. Plus, as extra bonuses, the Tangle Teezer is designed to fit comfortably in your hand; so it's perfectly sized to pop in your bag and you're not having to really dig around to find it either.

I actually ordered this particular Tangle Teezer from Avon and I believe the colour combination is exclusive to Avon (pink with black bristles), so if you like it, you'll need to order online or through your local representative.

Have you tried Tangle Teezer? Let me know in the comments!

Thanks for reading,

Rachael x

4 comments:

  1. Love tangle teezers. Had mine for two years and still good as new. It works really well on wet and dry hair, as well as a great way of combatting knots on youngsters too :)

    Enjoy!
    LJ xxx

    http://infashionsince1986.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, two years? That's a really good run; no way you'd get that from a normal hairbrush. True, never thought of it being able to tame wee ones knots or curly hair! x

      Delete
  2. I love tangle teezers. I've had mines for around a year and a half and it's still in great condition. I feel nothing helps get knots out like it

    www.typicalamy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so good to hear that you've had yours for that long and you're still in love with it. It's definitely a brush I'll be repurchasing as time goes on; especially as they have some pretty designs, too! x

      Delete