Tuesday, 3 November 2015

Tummy Tuesday - 22 Weeks Pregnant Update

Hi guys, hope you're all well! This is going to be a new weekly series for the rest of my pregnancy! I couldn't think of a play on words for bump, so Tummy Tuesday will have to do, haha. I'm not wanting to do Mummy Monday posts until Squidge is here, either. This is a way for you guys to know whats going on with my pregnancy and it's something for my hubby and I to look over in the years to come!


How far along? 22 weeks and 5 days (my weeks change over on a Wednesday)!

Total weight gain: Honestly, my pre-pregnancy weight was 66.8KG and I am currently 64.9KG... This is because I was so sick to begin with and lost a lot of weight and I am just happy that I am getting close to where I started!

Maternity clothes? I've had to start wearing maternity trousers in work as my bump is still quite low but everything else at home is a little bit on the bigger side as I've always been one for comfort! It won't be long until I have to get some property maternity stuff in, as Squidge is getting bigger everyday.

Stretch marks? None, yet! I am trying to moisturise my belly as often as possible. I have been using Avon Dry Oil Spray and I have been feeling a real difference when I use this. Plus, it's extra handy as I can carry it with me and run into the bathroom and spray it if my tummy is really itchy!

    Sleep: Okay, at the moment! I am waking up a few times during the night and feel wide awake for a half an hour or so before falling asleep again. I'm just glad I'm able to nap during the day as I just wouldn't be able to cope!

Best moment this week: Feeling Squidge respond to me poking my belly! I've felt lots of movement before now but nothing that really felt aimed at me, if that makes sense?

Miss anything? Runny eggs! All I want right now is to have an Ulster Fry (minus the meat) and just dip some potato bread into runny yolk!!

Food cravings:  I suppose this is the same as above, really! I haven't craved anything too mad yet; KFC popcorn chicken and their gravy has been a consistent one.

Anything making you queasy or sick? Too many things to list unfortunately and it changes from day to day. :(

Gender: Girl!!

Labour signs: None at all!

Symptoms: Exhausted 24/7, sickness, sore back, sore boobs, headaches, vomiting... The list goes on really, haha!

Belly button in or out? In at the moment but Rob says it wont be long until I have an outtie...

Wedding rings on or off: On :)

Happy or moody most of the time: Happy most of the time but I definitely have my grumpy moments.

Looking forward to: Spending some time off with Rob and looking at more decorations and designs for the nursery!

Thanks for reading,

Rachael x

No comments:

Post a Comment