Tuesday, 10 November 2015

Tummy Tuesday - 23 Weeks Pregnant Update


Hi guys, I hope you're all well. Tomorrow I am 24 weeks pregnant! It's still so strange to think I am over half way there but there is still a very long way to go before we reach March. There are definitely times I feel like this pregnancy is lasting for ever but we did find out super early. If you're interested you can also read Tummy Tuesday - 22 Weeks Pregnant Update to see how I was feeling last week!


How far along? 23 weeks and 6 days, as I write this post.

Total weight gain:  I am currently 64.9KG, so no change since last week. I am still sick a lot of the time so this definitely makes a difference!

Maternity clothes? I bought a few clothes from JD Williams the other day but I am still buying the same size or one size up; just to make sure I do have a little room to grow.

Stretch marks? None, yet!  

    Sleep: A bit iffy at the moment. I am waking a lot during the night with back pain, so I'm now using a v pillow, that I put between my legs and this is helping somewhat.Best moment this week: Having Adam, my step-son, feel his little sister move for the first time. The look of his face was absolutely priceless!

Miss anything? Having a full nights sleep!

Food cravings: I still have big cravings for KFC; specifically their popcorn chicken, spicy hot wings and their gravy. I've been dying for omelette from the Chinese too (yes, I get omelette from the Chinese, yes I know that's completely weird) and smother that in curry sauce with chips!

Anything making you queasy or sick? The smell of pork which is just plain nasty.Gender: Girl!!

Labour signs: None at all!

Symptoms: Exhausted 24/7, sickness, sore back, sore boobs, headaches, vomiting.

Belly button in or out? I've still got an innie.

Wedding rings on or off: On :)

Happy or moody most of the time: Happy most of the time but I definitely have my grumpy moments.

Looking forward to: Getting the Christmas decorations up in the next week or so and reading all the different pregnancy/mum and baby magazines!

Thanks for reading,

Rachael

No comments:

Post a Comment