Tuesday, 17 November 2015

Tummy Tuesday - 24 Weeks Pregnant Update

pregnancy, Tummy Tuesday, 24 weeks pregnant, maternity

I can't believe I am 25 weeks pregnant tomorrow! While I feel like it's such a long time until 02 March but then I realise how much time has passed since finding out I was pregnant. 174 days pregnant... Crazy! Apologies for the awkward photo - I'm in my PJs (because I live in them) and yes, I am holding up my boob haha!

How far along? 24 weeks and 5 days, as I write this post.

Total weight gain:  I am currently 64.9KG, so no change since last week. I am still sick a lot of the time so this definitely makes a difference!

Maternity clothes? I haven't bought anything more and still the only specific maternity item so far has been my work trousers but I am looking to buy a maternity bra soon.

Stretch marks? Still nothing yet but there's still plenty of time for some to appear.

    Sleep: My sleeping pattern has definitely improved but with the bad weather over the last few days, I've been waking up through the night. The wind has been wild! I have been napping loads during the day to make up for that, too.

Best moment this week: Looking at all the cute little outfits that we'll get for Squidge once she's here.

Miss anything? I miss not being nauseous all the time!

Food cravings: I've been feeling really sick again, so I'm having to fight to eat - never mind having cravings for anything.

Anything making you queasy or sick? Basically everything :(

Gender: Girl!!

Labour signs: Nope.

Symptoms: Exhausted 24/7, sickness, sore back, sore boobs, headaches, vomiting.

Belly button in or out? In!

Wedding rings on or off: On :)

Happy or moody most of the time: This past week I've definitely been more grumpy than happy.

Looking forward to: My 25 week antenatal appointment. I'm hoping to see if Squidge is growing as she should be!

I hope you're enjoying these series! If you're interested, you can read the rest of my pregnancy series.

Thanks for reading,

Rachael 

4 comments:

  1. I hosted the #FBLChat tonight so I'm stopping by! THIS IS AMAZING CONGRATS! Best of luck with everything! Would love to colab with you one day! Thanks for joining the chat and ill be following your social medias (:
    XXX
    kuwcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I really enjoyed the chat; you did really well hosting. x

      Delete
  2. Ooh congratulations, you must be excited for her to get here. I remember when my niece was born I just wanted to buy everything for her, the little outfits and toys are just so adorable!

    Sheepishly Shameful blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I know, it's so hard not to go out and buy every cute outfit you see. x

      Delete