Tuesday, 24 November 2015

Tummy Tuesday - 25 Weeks Pregnant Update

Tummy Tuesday, 25 weeks pregnant, pregnancy, pregnancy update, bump, bump pics, baby bump blog, baby blog

Hey guys, I hope you're all well! I am 26 weeks pregnant tomorrow and I've finally made it back to work these last few days after essentially being off for two weeks. It's definitely a bit of a shock going back to work but I'm glad of it as not being paid really sucks! The date that I am going off on my maternity has been decided and it really isn't that far away; it's made everything seem so much more real. I just have to get December and January under me and then I'll be off. Not long to go at all!

How far along? 25 weeks and 5 days, as I write this post.

Total weight gain:  I am currently 65.6KG, so finally a bit of change! I'm still not back to the weight I was before I found out I was pregnant but I'm very nearly there so this is definitely good progress. 

Maternity clothes? I'm still on the lookout for some good maternity bras. The one I currently have is more of bra to wear at night for a little support but isn't supportive enough for during the day. I'd love to hear your recommendations, if you have any!

Stretch marks? Not yet but the skin on the top of my tummy is starting to feel a little tight so I'm definitely on the lookout for some. I'm trying to keep my belly nicely moisturised, though.

    Sleep: At the moment, I'm struggling to sleep any time before two in the morning which really isn't good when you've to be at work by 0900. I'm hoping this will stop soon because I'm really struggling to get up and my energy levels are way down.

Best moment this week: On Monday morning, I had my 25 week antenatal appointment and I had been so worried about my bump measuring smaller than what it should be and having to go to the hospital for a growth scan but we were bang on target! Plus, we got to listen to Squidge's heartbeat again and there isn't a more amazing sound...

Miss anything? I've really been missing having runny eggs. There's no point in having a fry without a runny egg!

Food cravings: I would love a big Tesco Roast Chicken Pie and I'll be grabbing a few the next time we do a big shop.

Anything making you queasy or sick? Basically everything :(

Gender: Girl!!

Labour signs: No, although I know in a few weeks I could start to experience Braxton Hicks contractions so I'm keeping an eye out for those.

Symptoms: Exhausted 24/7, sickness, sore back, sore boobs, headaches, vomiting.

Belly button in or out? In!

Wedding rings on or off: On :)

Happy or moody most of the time: This week I'd say it's been pretty in the middle. I've had lots of spontaneous crying outbursts this week but I've also been really happy as well.

Looking forward to: My next antenatal appointment which is between 28/32 weeks. It'll be good to see whether bump is still growing on track and hear her heartbeat again.

I hope you're enjoying these series! If you're interested, you can read the rest of my pregnancy series.

Thanks for reading,

Rachael 

No comments:

Post a Comment